Crow Survival is a blog dedicated to everyone that loves an active outdoor lifestyle, from beginners to experts. Our small dedicated team of writers has expert knowledge in a range of areas and aim to share it all with our readers.
Our goals with this blog are:
- To aid beginners to take the first tentative steps into a new hobby. We know that getting started in something new can be the most difficult part, so we have written a range of how-to and beginner guides
- To advance experts into new territories and knowledge. For our experienced readers, we cover more advanced topics, from the best gear to optimizing your kit to get the most out of your new hobby. We’ll help you get to the next level.
I am passionate about the outdoors and enjoy writing about what I love. I love camping, fishing, sailing, and really anything else that gets me out into the fresh air. I began this blog as I wanted to write about what interests me, whether that’s RVs or my latest fishing trip, you’ll find it all on this blog.
In 2018 I published a book on survival, under the pseudonym George McDug.
If you’re looking to find out more about RVs, Sailing, Fishing, or Skiing, then we hope you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Other Websites I Write For
- For everything related to pets large and small https://www.thebetapet.com
- To help you sleep better and choose a great mattress https://sleepissimple.co.uk
- For better garden and house plants take a look at https://www.plantedshack.com
- If you love music then take a look at https://apassant.net/
- Looking to start your cybersecurity career, then take a look at http://cyberinsight.co/
I am a survival expert with over 20 years of experience in some of the harshest conditions known to man. I started my career in 1990 and started teaching survival in 2000, with over 100 successful courses under my belt.
I have instructed park rangers across several US national parks in all the skills they need to survive in a range of conditions, from blistering heat to freezing temperatures.
I currently live in Idaho with my wife and two kids.