Class A Motorhomes are perhaps the most luxurious RV you can buy. Some models are more akin to small well-appointed apartments on wheels with all the comforts you’d expect to find in a 5-star hotel.
Class A is, of course, the biggest type of motorized RV available, both class A and class C are significantly smaller, but they do offer some advantages over class A in terms of cost and ease of use. A class A motorhome can be tricky to maneuver and they are expensive to run and to buy, however, no other motorhome offers as much space and comforts as a class A.
You may also like:
- The 6 Coolest Toy Hauler Motorhomes on the Market
- 7 Best Diesel RVs Under 30 Feet: Class C & Class B
If you have your heart set on a class A motorhome we’ve put together a list of what we think are the best Class A motorhomes for sale you can go out and buy today. All of these motorhomes are big sellers and have a proven track record that’s stood the test of time.
I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending any one of these models.
Best Class A Motorhomes:
- Newmar Ventana Class A Motorhome
- Tiffin Allegro Bus Class A Motorhome
- Entegra Aspire Class A Motorhome
- Newmar Dutch Star Class A Motorhome
- Fleetwood Discovery Class A Motorhome
9 Best Class A Motorhomes
So, without further ado, let’s dive into the best class A motorhomes for sale.