Last Updated on
Are you a camping enthusiast? And now when I am asking this question I feel it is kind of stupid. You are reading this article because you love camping and is in dire need of a stove. Well, if you are the first kind welcome aboard, we all share your passion for camping and will agree on the fact that it truly is wonderful. Unknown adventures, rogue timings, unknown destinations- what is not to love about camping you will say!
TMS Portable Military Camping Hunting Ice Fishing Cook Wood Stove Tent Heater Review
Just when you would think that there is no problem with camping or hiking, let us burst your bubble; the most disgusting and annoying thing about camping is the food. Yeah, we have all been there mate where those canned noodles just cannot get any more disgusting, and every time we wish there was some fresh food that you don’t have to whip out of a can. Well, the answer to all your problems is a portable cooking stove. But not any random stove, it needs to be just right to suit your purpose.
There are so many brands that will sell you stoves that you will end up regret buying, and that is why we are here. We will give you a comprehensive idea of what you should have in a stove when you want to go camping or fishing or hiking; we will also inform you about the pros, cons, and features of the tent stove that we feel is one of the best in the market. Our today’s pick is one of most loved and raved about stove when it comes to camping essentials. Have a look at our pick and decide whether or not you want to invest in this one.
Features of TMS Portable Military Camping Hunting Ice Fishing Cook Wood Stove Tent Heater
- It is an efficient multifunctional stove, great for outdoor cooking. You can always trust this thing to do its job well and take care of you and your family’s hunger after a long day of hiking.
- This cook tent stove will not violate the fire safety hazard rules of camping and it is much safer than cooking on an open fire that is a prohibited and a major camping fire hazard. With this device, there are no chances of an impending fire or mishap of any sort.
- This particular stove tent is easy to carry, foldable and saves a great amount of space at it is compact and light. You can through it in your car and run off.
- It comes with its own bag that makes this stove easy to carry.
- You can disassemble this stove in parts and not worry about storing this device all, because all that is taken care of.
- As mentioned earlier, this multi-functional device’s flat cooktop can be used to cook your fresh hunt as well as it can be used to dry gloves, socks and other small items in case you got snow in them.
- It has front and rear air flow regulators that will make sure that your device is well ventilated.
- You can boil potatoes, fry fish and do all kinds of basic cooking with this device.
- The heavy-duty steel rolled constructions can be assembled in minutes and it can be used during the roughest of the weather.
- You can use wood, compressed logs, charcoal, and other conventional fuels to ignite this stove.
- The dimension of this product is 19.2 x 13.1 x 10.8 inches and weighs about 24.7 pounds.
Pros of Portable Military Camping Hunting Ice Fishing Cook Wood Stove Tent Heater
- It is not a fire hazard and is much safer than coking on an empty flame.
- With its well-ventilated system, this product is very easy to clean. You can get an easy access to the bottom of the stove that will make your ash cleaning easier.
- You can assemble and disassemble this product in minutes.
- The welding system of the pipelines in the stove is of excellent quality and that adds to the durability of the material.
- You can insert modifications in this product, be it a chimney or an extra duct; you can make it happen.
Cons of Portable Military Camping Hunting Ice Fishing Cook Wood Stove Tent Heater
- Users have said that the outside paint tends to come off easily.
- You need to let it cool it down before you store it otherwise the potential of the product might be compromised and the material can rust.
- You can use this stove only outside or in well-ventilated places to avoid fire hazards.